Post Frame Buildings
Satisfaction & Quality Guaranteed
At Gober Buildings LLC, we only use the very best materials the post frame industry has to offer.
Our Post Frame Metal Building Process
- Every building begins with a true 5" x 5" treated post with a 60-year warranty. These posts are set on 10' centers to give every building a solid foundation.
- Our first board to go up is a treated 2" x 6" which also doubles as our concrete form board. This 2" x 6" allows us to pour a true 4" concrete floor instead of 3.5" with a 2" x 4".
- We then place 2" x 6" wall girts around the building on approx. 2' centers to give the building the wind strength needed to stand up to Oklahoma winds.
- We top that off with a factory engineered 2" x 6" truss specifically engineered for a 90 m.p.h. wind to finish off the framing. Inside of our framing, we pour a true 4" concrete floor with rebar reinforcement. While fiber mesh is a great product for sidewalks, it just doesn't stand up for a workshop floor.
- We then cover the frame with a 40-year warranty metal of your choice of color. All of our metal is attached with a color matching neoprene screw.